A tablecloth is an object that is covered on a table or on the table to prevent contamination or increase beauty. Also known as: tablecloth, because habitual is covered on the table, so also called tablecloth. As a result of domestic and foreign use habits and table specifications, different shapes, names, a set of sets, round sets, tea sets, table sets, etc., mainly for furnishings, banquets, meals, generally applicable to hotels, teahouses and other elegant places.
Next: No Information
- Table Cloth By Production Process C...
- Table Cloth By Use Range
- Table Cloth By Use Classification
- Specification For Tablecloth
- Quality Identification Of Tablecloth
- Cleaning Of Tablecloth
- Removal Of Grease Stains On Tablecloth
- Tablecloth Laying
- Classification Of Raw Materials For...
- Processing Method Of Grey Fabric